Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Been a Week?



I was finally sitting down tonight, and realized that I haven't posted a blog entry for a week.
I'd like to say my life was boring during that time (OK, it was). I really don't have an excuse.
Maybe laziness? Too busy? I'd go with the latter.
Anyway, I was listen to the Rolling Stones' "Their Satanic Majesties Request." When I first heard it, I didn't like it. Of course, that was 35 plus years ago.
Today, It ranks in my Top 10. There's something about the creativity (boosted probably by some "help") the songs contain. Instrumentally, they can be hard to match.
One of my favorites is "2000 Man." The opening line sure provides a foreshadowing: "Well my name is a number."
Kind of like today, isn't it?
If you didn't like this album, give it a chance.
There's more to love in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment