Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend's Over


The weekend is over. Of course that's a sad time.
But it's Super Bowl Sunday! That makes a huge difference.
While the game is in the fourth quarter while I'm writing this, I remember hearing the call for making the Monday after the Super Bowl a holiday. What a great idea!
After eating, cheering, eating, drinking, eating and eating - an extra day to recover is a good idea.
I would need that day to recover from more than an eating binge. Basement renovation. A pair of soccer matches for my son out of town (they won one handily, lost the second to a much older team, but still dominated play at times). Other work around the house. Plus too many other things I dont' remember!
Maybe every Monday should be a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment