Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ouch

That sums up my picks for Wednesday's matinee at Dubuque Greyhound Park.
A few quinellas was the best I could muster.
It's only four cards into the season, and I already need to quell the bad feeling I have about handicapping my home track.
Maybe it's early-season jitters. Maybe it's bad luck. Maybe it's I'm missing things.
I'll go with the last one.
I follow Palm Beach Jason on Google+ and other social media. He has a lofty goal: picking 40% of winners.
Right now, I have to go about 10-10 to hit 30%
He's been doing well so far (and I know I'll be using his picks this weekend at the track!).
Now I just got to get my handicapping in gear. Good things there's many cards left in the season.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gary,

    Good to hear you use my picks! Keep following your track everyday and get to know the dogs and I know the wins will come for ya.

    Here's hoping to both of us winning this weekend at Palm Beach! Love the blog, keep it up. =)

    PB Jason

    ReplyDelete