Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Accounting for problems

Tracking the finances is not always a joy. I know that.
I had Microsoft Money helping me for years. I knew I would have to change to Quicken.
Nothing against Quicken, it's a great program. But transitioning - whoa, I know problems would happen.
They did.
Quicken's support was (and continues to be) awesome.
My learning curve, well, has been a struggle at times.
Transaction downloads, I think I got it now.
Reconciling, done with lots of balance adjustments (related to downloading transactions!)
Still struggling with a mutual fund account. It was my mistake; I hope support can bail me out.
Transitions are good, and this program will take care of our needs very well.
It's the operator that needs to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment